The International Fair of Luanda (FILDA) is being held on July 26-30 in Luanda Bay, under the theme of “diversifying the economy and boosting national production, aiming at a self-sufficient and exporting Angola.”
In this sense, AEP – Associação Empresarial de Portugal will organize, with the support of AICEP, the Portuguese pavilion in “FILDA 2017”, for the participation of all Portuguese companies producing and marketing goods and services.
– ¿Why participate?
• The largest commercial event with an international dimension in Angola – generated around US $ 11 million in 2015;
• Favorable occasion to consolidate established presences;
• Important market for the Portuguese international trade in goods and services;
• Opportunity to strengthen the presence in the Angolan market;
• Strengthening trade relations between the two countries;
– Sectors of most interest:
• Food and beverages
• Construction and associated services
• Construction Materials
• Defense Industry