Once again EXPONOR will be the preferred place to host FIMAP, the 19th International Fair of Machinery, Accessories and Services for the Wood Industry.
This highly specialized event seems to be the ideal platform to present solutions and innovations for all industrial areas.
FIMAP offers business opportunities to exchange ideas and experiences.
Reasons to participate in FIMAP:
-It is part of this unique moment in Portugal, where the best offer in the industrial area goes hand in hand with the main national and international demand.
-Find unparalleled business opportunities.
-Participate in a series of events that reveal the true importance of these sectors in the global economy and determine who are the best “team players” in the market.
-To demonstrate a joint will for the growth of the competitiveness of companies.
Goals for 2016
• Ensure that the fair is the most relevant in the sector.
• Increase the value of companies.
• Attracting more and better trade professionals.
• Increase business opportunities.
• A mandatory event for professionals in the sector.
• 350 domestic and foreign companies exhibiting.
• 40,000 visitors
• 30 technical seminars
• 100 meetings with foreign buyers
• 2000 buyers from different countries: Spain, France, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Angola, South Africa, China, the United States and Brazil.
¿What will you find at FIMAP?
· Cutting machines
· Sawing machines
· Milling machines
· Drilling Machines
· Sanding and polishing machines
· Combination of woodworking machines
· Warping machines
· Machines for construction and surface coating
· Glue Machines
· Woodworking machines
· Portable machines
· Tools and other equipment
· Wood and its derivatives
· Furniture Frames and Accessories
· Chemicals for wood treatment
We are pleased to invite you to visit our stand (Pavilion 6 – Stand 6B02) at the most important trade fair in the sector, FIMAP 2016 – 19th International Fair of Machinery, Accessories and Services for the Wood Industry, where we will be present on the 23rd until The 26th of November 2016 from 10H-20H.